Puerh is a very popular both in China along with other part of the entire world. It is made from exactly the same plant Camellia sinensis. Yet different processes result in various levels of oxidation. Puerh is quite close to green tea in flavor. Most of time it's brewed to be strong with the resentment. It may be enjoyed hot or cold. It leaves a sweet and delightful aftertaste for the tea drinkers.
Puerh tea has much higher content of polyphenolic compounds in comparison with green tea and black tea on account of its unique semi-fermented process mentioned previously. These polyphenolic compounds are responsible for all of health benefits and nutrients it brings to us.
The trick behind here is the fact that polyphenol activates the enzyme that's in charge of dissolving triglyceride. Laboratory experiments and many clinical studies have confirmed that the constant intake of Puerh tea significantly enhances the function of controlling obesity and fat metabolism. Three or two cups of Puerh tea every day may help shed a few more stubborn pounds of fat that you don’t need.
The Results from Case Studies
In modern medical science, obesity does not simply mean being overweight. More precisely, obesity is described as an "excessive accumulation of fat in the human body. The emphasis of the definition of obesity is the amount of fat within the body has raised beyond its normal range measured by standards that are industrial that are scientific.
In discovering the thermogenic effect of Puerh tea, health care professionals, medical researchers and scientists have conducted numerous studies lately. The results demonstrating the relationship between weight loss and Puerh tea drinking have been startling. Some of interesting figures and main advantages are as following:
1. The polyphenols in Puerh tea can efficiently block the absorption of dietary fat and cholesterol by over 50%. Researchers at the The University of Tokushima did a clinical case study and also the result demonstrated that subjects who drank Puerh tea three times a day consumed only half the quantity of dietary fat and cholesterol than those who failed to drink the tea.
2. Drinking Puerh tea can increases your fat burning capacity by 12% on the average.
3. Drinking Puerh tea helps reduce stomach fat in a manner that is safe. That means that Puerh tea drinking is a safe, повече информация
and natural method to lose excess weight, not like various other weight loss processes connected with certain side effects.
4. Puerh tea is for fostering the metabolism 250% more powerful than green tea does. Researchers from The Tokushima School of Medicine found that energy consumption increased by 10% while just 4% of enery consumption increase was realized from drinking green tea.
5. Puerh tea drinking helps prevent even you eat a high-fat diet. Research workers at Ehime School of Medicine gave the subjects Puerh tea to drink during the test procedure. The result demonstrated that fat burning rate was increased by the subjects while reducing the absorption of lipids of the body's, even though the subjects were enabled to continue to eat high fat diet on the routine basis.